Monday, May 19, 2014

Me-Made-May Days 15-18

Here is my next MMM roundup! Nothing particularly exciting, but there are a couple outfits I really liked.

Day 15:
Shirt: Me-made, Simplicity 1460
Skirt: Me-made, self-drafted circle skirt
Hat: Unknown, I borrowed it from my older sister
Hair Flowers: Me-made
(Outfit post coming up!)



Day 16:
Skirt: me-made, self-drafted (Or rather, rectangle with elastic on one side. . .)
Shirt: Thrifted
Hair Flower: me-made

Day 17:
Dress: Me-made, Simplicity 1460 hack
Tulle Petticoat: Me-made, loosely following this tutorial
(Outfit post coming soon!)





Day 18:
Skirt: Self-drafted circle skirt
Shirt: Thrifted
Hair Flower: Me-Made
Petticoat: Made by my sister-in-law


      As you can see, circle skirts make up the majority of my me-made wardrobe. They are relatively easy to  make and so much fun to wear. I have a couple of outfit post coming up in the next couple of days, which I am happy about. 
     As time goes by, I am starting to feel as if my blog is a REAL sewing blog! I have a follower and have received one comment, plus several re-pins on Pinterest and more page views than I would have expected this soon! Thank you all so very much for your interest in my blog, it makes me feel almost as if I belong. (Which is such a relief!)

Well, that's all for now!

~Emily

2 comments:

  1. Love your red checked shirt, it goes so well with your circle skirt. Love the extra volume from the petticoats, goes together perfectly

    ReplyDelete