Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Me-Made-May: Days 3 - 10

Dear Readers,

     I have had one crazy busy week, and this week is shaping up to be even crazier and busier! Here are my outfits for Me-Made-May days 3 - 10:

Day 3:



Day 4:
Floral circle skirt, and striped top from Goodwill.
Shoes: Payless, old (similar)


Day 5:




Day 6:



Day 7:

Button-up Pastille; I forgot to take pictures, but here is an old one:


Day 8:




Day 9: 

I ended up not wearing anything me-made. I had to work on some things that required jeans and a t-shirt, of which I have made neither. Well. . . I have attempted to make a t-shirt a couple of times, but, although one trial does make a good pajama shirt, nothing publicly wearable has been completed.

Day 10:

Refashioned polka dot skirt and striped shirt from Goodwill (expect to see this shirt many, many times. It is a favourite!):



And that's a wrap! Expect to hear from me in the next couple of days.

~Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment