Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Me-Made-May '15: Days 17-26

Dear Readers,

          Photographer Sister is temporarily out of town, so for the next while please forgive the tripod and remote pictures. I understand that they are not the best, but one must do what must be done! Here are the next few outfits:


Day 17:

Refashioned skirt, denim button-up shirt, and white tank-top.
Shoes: Payless




Day 18:


Day 19:


Day 20:
Simplicity 1460: Green Dress


Day 21:
Refashioned polka-dot skirt


Day 22:
I did not end up taking pictures until late in the evening, so they ended up horribly. Here is an older picture:

Day 23:

Day 24:
I do not have pictures for this day because the outfit I was wearing involved a pattern that I am testing.

Day 25:
I ended up wearing jeans and a t-shirt the first half of the day, and then went to a party in the evening. The dress I wore to the party turned out surprisingly well, but I did not get home in time to get some decent pictures. Which is sad because I ended up liking the dress immensely!

Day 26:
I am wearing the same thing that I was wearing on Day 24, so once again: no pictures!

That's it for this week! See you next Tuesday!

~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment