Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello Everybody!
    This Christmas has been absoballylutely fantastic! Albeit stressful at times. . .













 

 I finished all of my Christmas gifts in time. Thankfully! But, I was up until the wee hours of Christmas morning working on finishing them. I have lost SO much sleep this month. It is entirely ridiculous! But in the end every tear, every moment of depression, every grouchy mood, every late night, and every moment of regret for lost tempers was worth it. 





This is the mess of a craft room that was the result of lots of present making and not enough cleaning, and Photographer Sister who was working with me until about 12:30 a.m. to finish up Christmas presents. (And watch Lord of the Rings. . .)


     I am very interested in your Christmases! Did you laugh or cry when you opened that package that made all your dreams worth living for? Did you grin sheepishly when someone thanked you profusely for something that you poured blood, sweat, and tears into? Did you stuff yourself so full of Christmas goodies that you were practically comatose for the remainder of an hour? Has God blessed you with a reason to live? I hope so. I hope you had the merriest Christmas this year. I hope that you laughed until you cried and then laughed some more. I hope that all of you will feel the love that I have for you. I hope that you know that, even if it does not feel like it, someone out there loves and cares about you even if she doesn't want to sometimes. You are not alone. If you ever need a virtual friend to love on, I am here. Let me help you if I can.


I wish you the merriest of merriest holiday seasons this year.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment